The Racing Flow™ Upgrades & Downgrades Report, aka the 'Graded Report',is simply a list of horses that deserve upgrading or downgrading based on Racing Flow™ figures. We do not handicap for you. We merely provide our analysis of a horse's most recent race or races.
The Graded Report is part of our subscriber package - it includes grades for Wednesday - Sunday and Holiday Mondays.
AQUEDUCT - FAIR GROUNDS -
OAKLAWN - GULFSTREAM - SANTA ANITA
Consistently electric since 2009
The Racing Flow™
Closer Favorability Ratio
To read about the figure that is the driving force behind the
Racing™ Flow methodology, click on the PDF file below.
* Three worth monitoring out of GULFSTREAM's 11th on Saturday, a Closer favoringCFR 93 event: Promete, Where's the Cat, and Cotton Colors.
* FAIR GROUNDS turf routes this week produced just one wire to wire winner from eight chances following a two month stretch at 28%. The lone success came from High Moon with help from a Speed favoring CFR. We'll give credit to all those that chased from a length or more behind at the first call.
* OAKLAWN players have good reason to follow failed leaders, pressers, and early movers positioned in front of the eventual race winners from races two, three, four, seven, and nine on Sunday. The fifth was no picnic either while falling outside the cut.
Three Racing Flow™ enhanced DRF Formulator PPs for review this week.
- King Bandit ($18.00) faced three consecutive Speed favoring CFRs, including his last as a failed upgrade. If ever there was a 'Flow-Brainer', this is it. Note the runner-up was a standard upgrade out of the common 'CFR 8' event. (speed)
- Accelerate ($7.00) represents a 'Neutral or Better Winner' having won his last while carrying bold credentials. By rule, we carried the lofty grade into the SA Handicap.
- Princess Kendra ($36.20) was a 'bold minus one' upgrade. In otherwords, she failed last time as a bold upgrade but did so in a 'neutral' race, thus dropping her one level to a plain old upgrade. A strong ending to a sound weekend.